This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Town Hall! This forum is for news and discussion about anything related to WoL. You can ask any WoL-related questions here.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Orwell
Topic Author
Guerrillero
Guerrillero

The Swiss?

Sat May 27, 2017 8:29 pm

So I noticed something during a Hapsburg game, all of the politicians were civilization that were or were going to be in the game, all but one... The Swiss. Are the Swiss planned as a DLC civilization or just planned in the distant future? If not,  are the Swiss still an option to be recommended as a civilization, or does there neutrality disqualify them?

Fenriz
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Uzbeks
Steam: fenrizsomethinggame

Re: The Swiss?

Sat May 27, 2017 8:43 pm

If you make a Good Design... maybe.
"Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean." Image

Sturm94
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave
Favorite Civilization: Canadians
Steam: ItalienSturm

Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:40 am

Orwell wrote: So I noticed something during a Hapsburg game, all of the politicians were civilization that were or were going to be in the game, all but one... The Swiss. Are the Swiss planned as a DLC civilization or just planned in the distant future? If not,  are the Swiss still an option to be recommended as a civilization, or does there neutrality disqualify them?
You could make Swiss as infantry-focused civ with the possibility to create banks (or a similar building) to boost their economy. Something similar to the Inca I think.

Pepp
Struggle of Indonesia Team
Struggle of Indonesia Team
Favorite Civilization: Indonesians

Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:32 pm

Sounds like a banana to me. It is all the same and has a boring taste.