This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Town Hall! This forum is for news and discussion about anything related to WoL. You can ask any WoL-related questions here.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Stealth
Topic Author
Lassador
Lassador
Favorite Civilization: Italians
ESO: RickRuler
Steam: Davinci

Re: German Build a Deck

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:53 pm

Crushington_2nd wrote:
Stealth wrote:
Crushington_2nd wrote: What is up with this mod attracting the crazies recently?

So now I am crazy for a rational comment on a message board?  What a rude thing to say and cowardly over a message board.

I think you are crazy for thinking that.  
Bro you tried to name your German card deck Hitler, I promise I'm not the crazy one here.
First you say I am crazy for comparing Napoleon to Hitler, which is a very valid comparison, now I am also crazy because I tried to name a deck Hitler?  lol Can you come up with anything better than that or are you trying to kiss the teams ass so you can create future civs?

Which one is it?
I am too old for games like this but too young to resist playing them

Menczywor
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave
Favorite Civilization: Argentinians

Re: German Build a Deck

Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:11 pm

You cant name it Nazi coz its not WOL timeline :D