This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

  • Welcome to The Town Hall! This forum is for news and discussion about anything related to WoL. You can ask any WoL-related questions here.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.
 
User avatar
Stealth
Topic Author
Pistolero
Pistolero
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:49 pm
Location: City of Angels
Favorite Civilization: Italians
ESO: RickRuler
Steam: Davinci

German Build a Deck

Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:47 pm

I created a deck the other day and tried to name it Nazi which was denied, then Hitler which was also denied. There was a message about profanity?  lol

Not an issue, but really.  Was Napoleon that much different from Hitler?
I am too old for games like this but too young to resist playing them
 
User avatar
Hoop Thrower
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:17 pm
Location: Kingdom of Araucania & Patagonia
Favorite Civilization: Mapuche
ESO: HoopThrower
Steam: hoop_thrower
Contact:

Re: German Build a Deck

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:26 pm

Why yes, very much so.
 
User avatar
Crushington_2nd
Volunteer
Volunteer
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:27 am
Location: England
Favorite Civilization: Americans

Re: German Build a Deck

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:29 pm

What is up with this mod attracting the crazies recently?
Tiocfaidh ár lá
 
User avatar
Septafolia
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Posts: 614
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:40 pm
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota Territory
Favorite Civilization: Danish

Re: German Build a Deck

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:31 pm

Just recently?
Image
 
User avatar
Crushington_2nd
Volunteer
Volunteer
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:27 am
Location: England
Favorite Civilization: Americans

Re: German Build a Deck

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:37 pm

I mean that crazy guy who went on about the Chinese civ being wrong and then this guy who could rationalize Hitler and Napoleon as equals. It's usually just people suggesting bad civs (myself included) ;)
Tiocfaidh ár lá
 
User avatar
Stealth
Topic Author
Pistolero
Pistolero
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:49 pm
Location: City of Angels
Favorite Civilization: Italians
ESO: RickRuler
Steam: Davinci

Re: German Build a Deck

Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:11 am

Crushington_2nd wrote: What is up with this mod attracting the crazies recently?

So now I am crazy for a rational comment on a message board?  What a rude thing to say and cowardly over a message board.

I think you are crazy for thinking that.  
Last edited by Stealth on Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am too old for games like this but too young to resist playing them
 
User avatar
Stealth
Topic Author
Pistolero
Pistolero
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:49 pm
Location: City of Angels
Favorite Civilization: Italians
ESO: RickRuler
Steam: Davinci

Re: German Build a Deck

Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:28 am

Crushington_2nd wrote: I mean that crazy guy who went on about the Chinese civ being wrong and then this guy who could rationalize Hitler and Napoleon as equals. It's usually just people suggesting bad civs (myself included) ;)

Not sure how you guys don't see similarities between Hitler and Napoleon.  Hitler looked up to Napoleon, they both were evil dictators who wanted power, both conquered most of Europe, committed similar crimes and both came to an end in Russia.     
I am too old for games like this but too young to resist playing them
 
User avatar
HrdsHrdrck
Pasavolante
Pasavolante
Posts: 512
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:01 pm
Favorite Civilization: Romanians

Re: German Build a Deck

Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:12 am

omg, wtf is going here?

anyway
I mean that crazy guy who went on about the Chinese civ being wrong and then this guy who could rationalize Hitler and Napoleon as equals. It's usually just people suggesting bad civs (myself included) Image
this isn't recent, you don't remember crazychrist or the smallpox guy?
m sr y m frm stn scrts sn vcls sn nngn rzn prnt
 
User avatar
Crushington_2nd
Volunteer
Volunteer
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:27 am
Location: England
Favorite Civilization: Americans

Re: German Build a Deck

Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:14 am

Stealth wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:11 am
Crushington_2nd wrote: What is up with this mod attracting the crazies recently?

So now I am crazy for a rational comment on a message board?  What a rude thing to say and cowardly over a message board.

I think you are crazy for thinking that.  
Bro you tried to name your German card deck Hitler, I promise I'm not the crazy one here.
Tiocfaidh ár lá
 
User avatar
Crushington_2nd
Volunteer
Volunteer
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:27 am
Location: England
Favorite Civilization: Americans

Re: German Build a Deck

Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:15 am

HrdsHrdrck wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:12 am
omg, wtf is going here?

anyway
I mean that crazy guy who went on about the Chinese civ being wrong and then this guy who could rationalize Hitler and Napoleon as equals. It's usually just people suggesting bad civs (myself included) Image
this isn't recent, you don't remember crazychrist or the smallpox guy?
Oh yeah haha, that guy with 72 accounts right?
Tiocfaidh ár lá

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest