This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Town Hall! This forum is for news and discussion about anything related to WoL. You can ask any WoL-related questions here.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

akemi05
Topic Author
Fur Trader
Fur Trader

Korea is so buggy!

Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Why is Korea so buggy? One of the wounders don't even show up and others can't even use its wounder power! WTF?  :dislike: :mad: :mad:
And you presented it as a main civ! It is worse than Haiti when it first realised! Please please please! Fix this bug soon!

Maxyking25
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Swiss
ESO: Maxy147
Steam: Evil Morty

Re: Korea is so buggy!

Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:54 pm

Why do you post your korea things 3 times in different sections.

Septafolia
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Danish

Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Why is Korea so buggy? Because we purposefully programmed those bugs in to make you angry.

StarLord
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave
Favorite Civilization: Japanese

Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:26 pm

This is kind of hilarious. It's a free mod and you are getting so worked up. This is getting good, I need popcorn brb. I understand your concerns, but swearing and multiple posts are uncalled for. Just report your issues in the hospital section, and in a neutral manner then move on.

JohnReese
Architect
Architect
Favorite Civilization: Chinese

Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:16 pm

He writes crap about my post, then proceeds to write his own in an illiterate way. Ok.

akemi05
Topic Author
Fur Trader
Fur Trader

Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:20 am

Septafolia wrote: Why is Korea so buggy? Because we purposefully programmed those bugs in to make you angry.
JohnReese wrote: He writes crap about my post, then proceeds to write his own in an illiterate way. Ok.
One thing that I can't stand is game breaking bugs. I can deal with minor bugs like graphical glitches or some cards not working but wonders are meant to be the main feature in Asian civ,,, for it to not work just drives me nuts! 

Hoop Thrower
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Mapuche
ESO: HoopThrower
Steam: hoop_thrower

Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:23 am

It's not game breaking... the wonders work.

And you friggin' posted the same complaint about half a dozen times.

JohnReese
Architect
Architect

Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:29 am

akemi05 wrote:
Septafolia wrote: Why is Korea so buggy? Because we purposefully programmed those bugs in to make you angry.
JohnReese wrote: He writes crap about my post, then proceeds to write his own in an illiterate way. Ok.
One thing that I can't stand is game breaking bugs. I can deal with minor bugs like graphical glitches or some cards not working but wonders are meant to be the main feature in Asian civ,,, for it to not work just drives me nuts! 
Thanks for writing properly. If I take the time to look over my posts; everyone should look over their's. Uuuh.... Not really bro. I mean... sure I like the Summer Palace's generation of units(don't even know why they do, but they do). I like the quick heal function of the Temple of Heaven (I don't remember which one it is). I like the idea of Confucian Academy(just don't like the artillery producing aspect of it). The Wonders are a testament to our peoples' greatness. But it isn't everything. How great is a Wonder when the people are gone? Disappeared. Just a myth like existence. Nobody gives a damn then. I'm actually curious as to what Wonders the Koreans get. I haven't updated my game yet. Bro. You whining out on all this.... it's like for me on the Qing. I also read their website page on Asian civilizations for this mod. They get so much wrong. What you are experiencing is like what I experience for the Qing.
Last edited by JohnReese on Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hoop Thrower
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Mapuche
ESO: HoopThrower
Steam: hoop_thrower

Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:38 am

Uh... what's the "idea" of the Confucian Academy beyond producing artillery?

JohnReese
Architect
Architect

Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:41 am

Hoop Thrower wrote: Uh... what's the "idea" of the Confucian Academy beyond producing artillery?
Education. Intellectual pursuits. Reforms. Good governance. Upholding Tian and Di (Heaven and Earth). Written like a stereotypical uneducated person. I suggest you go read about Confucius and Mencius. 

Idea. Confucian Academy. -> Not being dumb.