This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Town Hall! This forum is for news and discussion about anything related to WoL. You can ask any WoL-related questions here.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

JohnReese
Topic Author
Architect
Architect
Favorite Civilization: Chinese

Malicious Website Apparently O_O'

Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Why is this site(hence related to Wars of Liberty) classified as malicious according to Neustar? What did you guys do? XD
Last edited by JohnReese on Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HrdsHrdrck
Intern
Intern
Favorite Civilization: Romanians

Re: Malicious Website Apparently O_O'

Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:39 pm

pls stop
m sr y m frm stn scrts sn vcls sn nngn rzn prnt

Hoop Thrower
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Mapuche
ESO: HoopThrower
Steam: hoop_thrower

Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:24 pm

you're using chinese internet so honestly this website is the least of your worries.

JohnReese
Topic Author
Architect
Architect

Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:14 am

Hoop Thrower wrote: you're using chinese internet so honestly this website is the least of your worries.
LOL. Bro. Bro. I am in the United States. Using Spectrum internet. I said I am ETHNICALLY Chinese on my Chinese Rework Needed post. This post is also a joke. My other one has joking aspects. 

Circle of Ossus
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Colombians

Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:55 pm

This website is marked as malicious because there is a lot of fake news about the characteristics and uniques of the civs. But no worries, DotN is working on this.
AI game on patch 1.0.11b (and onwards): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1981
Swiss UA proposal (obsolete?): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=768&p=6612#p6612

PepePeyote
Master Engineer
Master Engineer

Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:54 am

It's branded as malicious because most of the dev team is made up of arrogant mofos, hence reflecting it's true nature

JohnReese
Topic Author
Architect
Architect

Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:52 pm

PepePeyote wrote: It's branded as malicious because most of the dev team is made up of arrogant mofos, hence reflecting it's true nature
Don't need you to reply this to me. I have already read some of their personnel's conduct. It's part of their "culture" (inside joke for non-European centric people). One of them writes I'm hypocritical for pushing forward HISTORICALLY TRUE aspects of a HISTORICALLY-BASED strategy game. Then tells me that I should just let things be and because I have committed "microaggressions" as well. He obviously doesn't know what microaggressions is and what it is about(now this would be a 'microaggression').

https://www.google.com/search?q=microag ... e&ie=UTF-8

What I have written is about the works of which this team does. Not the people. I did not insult their work in any way whatsoever. I wrote about their narcissism (their perceived belief of it pertaining to them when it does not). Once. Just once. While, before only writing one post. ONE. My very first post - I had already been 'marginalized'. I have been replied to on many other posts by rude individuals. That's on them. Not me. i have also already wrote how I write is not the problem. It's their backwards perception(this would be a microaggression if it was intended or unintended to be an insult directed at them).