This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Town Hall! This forum is for news and discussion about anything related to WoL. You can ask any WoL-related questions here.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

JohnReese
Topic Author
Architect
Architect
Favorite Civilization: Chinese

Re: Chinese Rework Needed

Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:58 pm

AlistairJah wrote: So... What's the conclusion?
? Can you help me? The conclusion is someone helping me delete my account, my info with you guys, and my posts. 

AlistairJah
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: French

Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:33 pm

Aah... Well, this is a complication :/ You can delete this whole thread if you wish to. Or wait for the admins to decide.
Mis band dondrna b at fa so gaga oe ts maay angle lery

Maxyking25
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Swiss
ESO: Maxy147
Steam: Evil Morty

Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:05 pm

JohnReese wrote:
Maxyking25 wrote: Bruh why you keep talking. Be happy that they dont give hardware bans !
What's a "hardware ban"? First time, I have heard of it. And I'm not joking. I looked through the profile section. I haven't seen a "Delete account" option anywhere I have looked. I am legitimately asking for help here as opposed to anywhere else because it's relevant from an earlier post. 
A hArdware ban is a ban where it reads your Network connector ID. When the website sees that id you are banned for ever.. Except you buy a new network card ^^
This ban can be made with everything thats build in your computer, like you CPU or GPU.
So you cant use that computer anymore on that website / game

JohnReese
Topic Author
Architect
Architect

Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:10 pm

Maxyking25 wrote:
JohnReese wrote:
Maxyking25 wrote: Bruh why you keep talking. Be happy that they dont give hardware bans !
What's a "hardware ban"? First time, I have heard of it. And I'm not joking. I looked through the profile section. I haven't seen a "Delete account" option anywhere I have looked. I am legitimately asking for help here as opposed to anywhere else because it's relevant from an earlier post. 
A hArdware ban is a ban where it reads your Network connector ID. When the website sees that id you are banned for ever.. Except you buy a new network card ^^
This ban can be made with everything thats build in your computer, like you CPU or GPU.
So you cant use that computer anymore on that website / game
Ah, thanks for the info. That's sounds draconian. It also makes me wonder about privacy laws and copyrights. The extent to which you have authority to interfere with a computer. 

JohnReese
Topic Author
Architect
Architect

Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:18 pm

AlistairJah wrote: Aah... Well, this is a complication :/ You can delete this whole thread if you wish to. Or wait for the admins to decide.
This is embarrassing but I don't really use online forums. I don't know how to close the thread. I looked through the FAQ on posting, editing, and deleting. I tried deleting my posts but it has already been replied to so I cannot due to website? functions. I would be grateful if you walk me through it (if you are willing). And since it seems like nobody is hinting as if I can delete my account. I guess I will just do my best to stay off the website and forums from now on.

In fact, maybe ah there's no need to reply to me anymore. I will just leave these as it is and hope some admin deletes everything (to clean up space on the server?).