This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Town Hall! This forum is for news and discussion about anything related to WoL. You can ask any WoL-related questions here.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

juan villagra
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Re: FAQ

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:21 am

Same here like Faisal. I download both the installer and the updater and i install them in a clean intallation of AOE 3 with the 2 expansions and the official updates. In the "Create a new Homecenter" window in-game i found only the 14 hardcoded civs, not the asian civs or the north american natives or various LA civs. Being a mod that claims to bring us access to almost 40 playable civs this is a bit underwhelming... or, i just did something wrong, but i doubt it. I just delete the AI3 folder in the wars of liberty archive in My Documents but nothing different happens. Do i need to delete/install something else, or wait a new update? Or this is the game how is meant to be in singleplayer (i hope not)? Please someone give me a hand.

juan villagra
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:54 pm

Same here Faisal, maybe this is more likely than i first thought. I have a clean phisical version of the game, the two expansions and the 3 off updates from the website. Then i installed the version 1.0.1 and the updater. After the updating it tells you to delete a file in My documents (AI3) to work properly... but apparently it does not. Sure, you have 14 civs, some new and stuff, but not all the civs availible. I have windows 8.1 at x64 bits and i installed the game in Archivos de programa x86. My game CDs are in spanish. Thanks.

juan villagra
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:01 pm

Poo