This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Town Hall! This forum is for news and discussion about anything related to WoL. You can ask any WoL-related questions here.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

BukLau58
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Intern Recruitment

Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:42 am

Hoop Thrower wrote:
BukLau58 wrote: Hey, if any non technical help is needed for the Persian civilization I'm willing to help. Mainly things related to culture and historical accuracy, as I am Persian myself. I can also provide male voice acting for the Civ, I speak Farsi well enough. I have my own recording setup and can send files. Let me know!
We've done most any research we'll ever need for Persia, you can make homecity shipment suggestions if you want to though. And yes, we very much need voice acting. 
Sorry for the late reply. For homecity shipments, I'd recommend a Pomegranate themed food shipment, Saffron for either food/gold. "Algebra" could be either a homecity shipment or upgrade and its effect could be better market prices (math lol). "Cyrus Cylinder" could also be a homecity shipment or upgrade that raises Settler hitpoints/stats, considering it was the first recorded human rights.

Let me know about voice acting! Feel free to send me a list of quotes. If you already have certain Farsi statements you want, that's fine though you can send them in English and I will translate. If female recording is needed as well let me know as I have family members/friends that wouldn't mind doing it! 

BatchOfCookies
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Re: Intern Recruitment

Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:17 pm

I realize this is a bit late, but If any help is still needed I have a decent programming skill set. I would be willing to help with code cleanup, documentation, and fixes.