This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Town Hall! This forum is for news and discussion about anything related to WoL. You can ask any WoL-related questions here.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

_NiceKING_
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Intern Recruitment

Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:13 am

Yea lol, can't wait to be added!

DayoftheNinja
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Zulu
Steam: DayoftheNinja

Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:47 am

You should be added already - do you see the hidden forum when you scroll down on the board index? Feel free to PM me if it doesn't seem to be working!

Dean_Richtofen
Volunteer
Volunteer

Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:48 am

well, im not a modder or codder but i have a lot of free time also ideas, and i can find people to help with some tasks and also i can learn a bit about RMS and AI script, but what i normally do is find bugs and report them, i like to do that

Maxyking25
Volunteer
Volunteer

Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:55 pm

I´m free so far O:
I rly love the mod, and I played lots of mods, like NE, wotta, and alot of other mods, that are sadly down..
I got lots of free time, and love testing new things and help improving <3
Hope i can help !
Greetings Maxy c:

Ramtha
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Paraguayans
Steam: Ramtha

Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:01 am

Well I have been playing the mod since wotta and I feel this mod have a great potential.
I can give you some ideas and I can found bugs (well I was doing this since last year)

Geaf_Argento
Volunteer
Volunteer

Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Hi everybody! I've readed this and I thinked... I play this wonderfull mod ago much time, and now, I would like join like voluntary, (not of tha patria) or tester, I want help to this group, because I like this, and I'm like help.
I want learn more about more things (more about script of AI, and random maps, although now I don't know nothing xd), I can do a free time for this, I know about "balance", I can play with other players for "test" and to think. I don't have the best english but I can do a nice comunicaction with anyone!
Greetings!

Zekutor
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Romanians
Steam: Zekutor

Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:21 am

hello,  i have much experience on this game and i am a really great fan of this mod and i would like learn from this mod and contribute to it as I can

Dale8998
Volunteer
Volunteer

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:08 pm

Sorry if I'm a bit of a noob here on this forum, but I can help. I'm an aspiring programmer and want to help create this mod.

AlistairJah
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: French

Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:12 am

I would like to participate as occasional AI scripter.
When you say "free time", do you mean a very big free time? I have free time until September 30, and after, I will be in school. Is that OK? Thanks!

daxx3232
Volunteer
Volunteer

Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:42 pm

i want!!