This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Town Hall! This forum is for news and discussion about anything related to WoL. You can ask any WoL-related questions here.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Jutlander
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Polish

Re: Installing and Updating Wars of Liberty

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:00 pm

MiguelRussian wrote: alguien sabe donde estan los link de descarga ?
Aquí en el foro pues.

MadarrraGodd
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:35 pm

plz wh3r3 can i find th3 post updat3 fil3? hlp m3.. for patch 1.09

MadarrraGodd
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:13 pm

Hoffenheim wrote: Hello. I really enjoyed this mod but I have never got the updater to work so I hoped someone here might be of help. Just to add aswell, I have my firewall turned off when I install and I am connected to wifi and I meet the requirements. My java is also completely updated. So here are my error messages: 
http://imgur.com/uN4R9XZ
http://imgur.com/OoMNJqO
http://imgur.com/OU69jp7
http://imgur.com/mB75wND
http://imgur.com/afWMyA8

Thank you for your help.

Grognard
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Hello everyone, Im having some problems with the game, I hope you can help me to solve it out, look I properly instal the mod and all its patches, until that moment I didnt have any trouble, but with the installation of the pacth 1.0.9c I started to receive a message, sayin that it is imposible to load UHC.dll, I thought that the reason of that message was that I do not have such file, but when I searched for it, it turns out I always have it, so I have no idea why I keep receiving this message every time I try to run the game. Any among you knows the reason of this? can anyone help me?

Jadric
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:53 pm

Grognard wrote: Hello everyone, Im having some problems with the game, I hope you can help me to solve it out, look I properly instal the mod and all its patches, until that moment I didnt have any trouble, but with the installation of the pacth 1.0.9c I started to receive a message, sayin that it is imposible to load UHC.dll, I thought that the reason of that message was that I do not have such file, but when I searched for it, it turns out I always have it, so I have no idea why I keep receiving this message every time I try to run the game. Any among you knows the reason of this? can anyone help me?
Had exactly the same problem that you had, what happened was that my antivirus deleted the file, in a winrar. 

Just right click in the icon of the war of the liberty on the desktop, and selec "open file directory" (something like that), and paste the DLL in the main folder.

Regards!

I'll try to attach it
uhc.rar
(50.1 KiB) Downloaded 28 times

Grognard
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:05 am

thanks for your answer, yet it didnt work. I pasted the file in the installation directory and stills says that cannot load uhc.dll. :/ 

Dr Roach
Blandengue
Blandengue

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:49 am

How big should the manual update file be?

Concord Jay
Roto
Roto

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:09 am

REVOLUTIONS
  • Europeans, Brazilians and Colombians now have access to new Revolutionaries.
    How I put the Brazilian Revolution?

frankpineda
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:05 am

no me deja descargar el mod, porque ¿?

RAPTOR
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:18 pm

estaria bueno q en la actualizacion hagan que los otomanos dejen de generar colonos gratis y empiezen a costar como todas las demas civilizaciones.. tambien todas las unidades ocupen 1 de poblacion excepto los mercenarios no ocupen poblacion tambien estaria bueno que para los estadounidenses aumenten el limite de aldeanos y activen los espias para todas las civilizaciones cosa de poder ver todo lo q hace el enemigo.