This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Town Hall! This forum is for news and discussion about anything related to WoL. You can ask any WoL-related questions here.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

LyfHax420
Topic Author
Fur Trader
Fur Trader
Favorite Civilization: Germans
ESO: Pirat Version :S
Steam: LYFHAX420

Re: AI and Boats

Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:43 pm

I just want them to try invade me, I don't like to see them standing there, doing nothing.

Doctorwho2485
Master Engineer
Master Engineer
Favorite Civilization: Dutch

Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:04 am

Hi Alistairtah how are ya? I'm good and I'm started coding now with the help of my brothers and I'll like to code the LA Immigrant military units for my self. I'll like to know what is the code name for them to add them?

Doctorwho2485
Master Engineer
Master Engineer
Favorite Civilization: Dutch

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:47 pm

Nevermind Alistairtah I missed it up and had to re install the game again and I'll wait for you to fix the military units for the LA immigrants too.