Heh, my apologies!HrdsHrdrck wrote: Well, you just said a revolution similar to the Europeans :p
I agree with your post's #2. Other civ's villagers usually have some type of indication regarding if the boost effect is working from the Mystical Prestige Shipment! This could be a minor bugDylanLin wrote: If there is anything able make me to skip a day of class, this would be it.
However, I found this update also have a few issues:
1. The new civ Haitian shipment "Rum Industry" work improperly, It DOES send me two gold work carts. But I am only able to build one...
2. I am not able to know if the mystical prestige shipment work properly or not, maybe adding an indicator that show the sevites that is under the boost effect (like Egypt's hero's skill but without those noise) would be great.
3. game against some Balkan civ still kinda lag.
4. Following Hapsburg's shipments icon is missing: Maximilian's Reform, Congress of Vienna, Onate Treaty.
thanks. Just managed to figure it outHrdsHrdrck wrote:1.- Probably the dude was playing an scenario in the editor where Belgium is available (although not in its final version)TR_Feds wrote: Downloading now. Two questions tho:
1) Are the haitians the only faction that comes with the patch? Just now I saw a random youtube video with some guy playing as the belgians.
2) Regarding the screenshot of the polish soldiers: those french units are new? or are they using a new skin?
2.- Are inmigrants
you're overreacting too much, the maximum stats that reach the hussars full-up max distance is 1100 hp and 96 atk so I don't know where you get those red numbersváclav.mašat wrote: Do you plan to keep unit stats bonuses for Haiti as they are now?
I refuse to use Civilisation that has Hussars with up to 1850 HP and 164 attack. Thats almost 100% more than Gendarmes with 50% of ther resouce and pop cost.
This bonus is way too much overpowered and kills all the fun.