This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Town Hall! This forum is for news and discussion about anything related to WoL. You can ask any WoL-related questions here.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

vivek.storm
Topic Author
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Is my wars of Liberty update correct?

Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:30 am

I saw this modded version in YouTube while searching for AOE III gameplays... I loved this.. so I downloaded it.. but the gameplay showed world war 1 Battleships aircrafts rocket launchers etc.. but I didn't find any even on post imperial age.. is it correct?? These are not available? Or it's not showing for me.. but I have the building which produces spies and stuff.. but my question is the world war technologies.. like battleships and planes!!? I wish I get a reply.. Thank you!!

AlistairJah
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: French

Re: Is my wars of Liberty update correct?

Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:53 am

@DayoftheNinja and @Takatmo Yereoc, this is what I said (see the other post too).
Mis band dondrna b at fa so gaga oe ts maay angle lery

Christos
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team

Re: Is my wars of Liberty update correct?

Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:27 pm

Yes, your version is correct, the Great War will be implemented in a future release.