This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Post Office! This forum is for off-topic discussion.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Rampo
Topic Author
Dragoon
Dragoon

I wish WOL team member, Intern, Volunteer and other member should and shouldn't have done that

Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:14 pm

There's so much thing i have to do in my real life, so many busy... I can't tell anyone again. but it seems i'm too tired. Now, let's talk the main one:
See, i told WOL team member, Intern, Volunteer and other member about the importance of this post: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=512
now, look: bug come again in the next patch (1.09d)
now let see:
BUGS: tupi big button tech in Longhouse, Paraguayan HC Card "Communera", Inca Chasqui can't attack enemies's building, In Romanians, Replace Schneider Gun HC card by Corpsepult HC card, Sasquatch Sighting HC Card in Canadians, ANGLOS General's albility, Some Unit whose label missing after upgrading tech, ...   : i've fixed these first before this patch released
MORE BUGS: 
  • Serbians, Bulgarians Pyrpolikon HC card: It should be sure that i've fixed and changed these. Now, look, these misplaced HC Cards come again, even though the Romania Has Ship HC Cards
  • Egyptian villager voice sound: I wish you keep the AOM like egypt voice sound, not the new one, because these voice set isn't fully used. I have to modify again.....
  • Italian HC Card "Filioque". It should be sure that this card shouldn't have effect like that. Now chinese passive ability to covert defeated guardian or enemies to disciple is now totally BROKEN. i'm tending to fix it by default but im too tired, now i'm thinking of the other effect for Italian HC Card "Filioque" base on something from Nuncio
That's enough here. I wish WOL team member, Intern, Volunteer and other member shouldn't have thought that my job can break WOL game, maybe anyone may think I join here just for fun, or try to make me have supreme rank???. NO!!!, i join here for the good purpose (you can see in this: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=212&start=40 , Post #47): 
  1. To detect and fix bugs with my best i can
  2. To give some suggest for the better WOL game in next patch 
  3. To discover new things that all member haven't seen
  4. to help members of their problem with my best i can
I also wish I wish WOL team member, Intern, Volunteer and other member should have understood what I did for something that make WOL better
That's all i talk about
(PS1: I hope i can make post to be visible or not in specific member, but at that time, i've to inform manually in PS2)
(PS2: This post doesn't belong to someone who doesn't know, and understand me, Like this: Jutlander , Fenriz (intended but 90% is), Hoops (intended but 90% is), ... )
(PS3: AlistairJah is the only intern member, as well as forum member, i trust because he is not only know somewhat my bug reporting issue, but also fix some toughest problem in WOL, as well as creative, of course better than me)
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

Hoop Thrower
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Mapuche
ESO: HoopThrower
Steam: hoop_thrower

Re: I wish WOL team member, Intern, Volunteer and other member should and shouldn't have done that

Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:40 pm

What in the hell?

Rampo
Topic Author
Dragoon
Dragoon

Re: I wish WOL team member, Intern, Volunteer and other member should and shouldn't have done that

Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:57 pm

Don't you remember what you have done, Hoops? , Here, viewtopic.php?f=9&t=512 .(Not count for Post by Fenriz)
Oh, I forgot, Hoops stand for Hoop Thrower. Your WOL team member name make me 100% confused
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

Hoop Thrower
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Mapuche
ESO: HoopThrower
Steam: hoop_thrower

Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Dude, chill, find another hobby, make your own mod. This is extremely cringy.

Takatmo Yereoc
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Habsburgs

Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:30 pm

Rampo, I'll give the answer you're deserving soon. Until then, I'll lock this topic to prevent things from escalating even further (complaining about this decision will result in a ban for a week).

Rampo wrote:Oh, I forgot, Hoops stand for Hoop Thrower. Your WOL team member name make me 100% confused
I don't know why, but this made me laugh!