what contact is it??proerd888 wrote: Dude, could you send a contact directly to the discord?
I've tested carefully before updating this bugs fixed, even i add some bonus, not only have correct effect after reaching some techs and/or training some specialize units, but also have no errors for AI and not detect any illegal things. also I create a backup in case of something problem. As you say: a fan uploaded a ''fan patch'' for features he considered to be good, it broke the game of many players at the moment to patch and they had to delete and reinstall everything from the beginning, so yeah, that's my problem. The reason of this matter is that fan uploader forgot to test all things he've done and to make a backup in case of something wrong. Also you forgot my saying: "Not all of bugs i've fixed", that means some of bugs that easy for me to detect and fix only, so that i'm not a master of fixing bugs, you can take Paraguay HC Card "Comunera" as example (I'll tell this if you like)Jutlander wrote: Ok, let's get this straight:
You're being incredibly overdramatic, not just dramatic, not just overdramatic, but incredibly overdramatic.
Can we stop this unnecessary and uncalled for drama, please?
- You asked for permission to post what bugs you fixed. I thought you meant it as a ''patch notes'' kind of thing, which you did too and that's good. I wanted to see what you were able to fix to see if I could offer you to help us oficially.
- You posted this ''patch'' that not only included a bunch of bug fixing but SEVERAL features that actually beak the balance hard. I'm sure that most than 50% of what you did in that patch isn't fixing bugs, but making unnecessary design changes to the game.
- That's what Fenriz told you in the thread, I requested your bug fixing, not a whole new patch that, well, refer to Hoop thrower's comment to see what I mean.
- No one is forbidding you to do anything, this is not North Korea, but bear in mind that we will always warn players about this kind of things. Last time a fan uploaded a ''fan patch'' for features he considered to be good, it broke the game of many players at the moment to patch and they had to delete and reinstall everything from the beginning, so yeah, that's my problem.
- If what you want is to help and not to be dramatic and pretend to be a hero, you can PM any team member and we will tell you the best way to ACTUALLY help the mod be better, instead of doing this, which is not awful, but still pretty bad.
Jutlander wrote: That's what I'm talking about, the bonuses you created are bad and unnecessary.
Rampo wrote:what contact is it??proerd888 wrote: Dude, could you send a contact directly to the discord?
The bonus i've created, you may dismiss, if you don't want this to use. talk about it later. The important is bugs that i've detected fixed first. Don't worry about unnecessary bonus. I remember how i can restore to its default because i've created my backup. Maybe next time i'll upload my fixing bugs only, not new bonus anymoreJutlander wrote: That's what I'm talking about, the bonuses you created are bad and unnecessary.