This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Post Office! This forum is for off-topic discussion.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Hyperion
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave
Favorite Civilization: Russians

Re: Introduce yourself!

Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:24 pm

Hello to everyone! 
First, I want to express my gratitude to modding team for this great and very enjoyable modification to my first game in rts genre ever. I'm playing AoE 3 very casually since 2005., and I'm still going back to it from time to time, once or twice a year, and will continue to do so for sure, now thanks to your excellent mod. 
I will not be seen posting here often, and, sadly, i can't directly help the modding team, because i do not have necessary knowledge nor time to do so. But, i will definitely report any bugs I encounter in my playing time, moreso because that's the main reason I registered on this forum. That's some small help I can and will offer you. 
Best regards!

de_Sar
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Sun May 14, 2017 11:51 pm

Hi there, Besar here!!
Yeah right, no name. 

Well I am focused to give you guys some good reasons to add at least 1 Civilization which is in my mind since I tried your mode for the first time.
And I have to say it´s great! :)     

Hope we can get bigger!!      

SorenAmroth
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow
Favorite Civilization: French

Wed May 17, 2017 1:10 am

Long time fan of the Age of Empires series. I was so elated/ecstatic coming across this today. I wish I had more of a web presence and activity during the games prime on the other AOE sites.I am looking forward to playing this and have already shared it with twin bro who I play these games with to this day.

-Gaming / IT/ Technology / Age of Empires enthusiast.

daMarshal
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave
Favorite Civilization: British

Wed May 31, 2017 3:49 am

Greetings from Nebraska this is daMarshal, "formerly just Marshal" from the old forum. It's great to see this mod is still going strong and expanding. Can't wait to see what the future has in store for it. Still my favorite civ is the British.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle

huanglukuzhu
Age of Dynasties Team
Age of Dynasties Team

Wed May 31, 2017 4:05 am

It seems you all are all familiar with each other.
I live in a very small and undeveloped town in PRC, people here don't know what is modification.

luca.pascucci
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi, i'm luca an AOE lover, i played your mod that is fantastic but now i have some problems :(

KingDarBoja
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:49 pm

Hello everybody! It is me! Arcalion, was looking for the old forum when I noticed this new one x.x So amazing job you guys did already with the webpage. 

By the way, I changed my nickname to KingDarBoja because It isn't related to a pill xD (as Arcalion does). 

Christos
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:47 am

Welcome back, Arcalion! It's great to have you back once again!

KingDarBoja
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:35 am

Christos wrote: Welcome back, Arcalion! It's great to have you back once again!
Christos! Nice to see you again! Sorry for been out of radar these years, the university became hard and I had to focus on finish one of my careers. 

By the way, I will encourage your guys to become a Age Of Empires Insider for Beta testing of AOE DE.

AOE Insider Sign Up

MrMushasii
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:15 pm

I went as Fireman before, but can't register again because I have no idea what the answer to the question is suppose to be.

But this works, I s'pose. Lurking for 1.0.9. :)