From my new experience and with info from people I know, Here are the countries SO FAR, that are good....
- Just strong in general, have a solid card deck
- Good troops, Will just BOOM if playing on water maps
- They do get troops before age 4, it's just not official (*Infinite Cards),Star Forts, Strong Vills, And FILTHY amount of XP through cards, plus very survivable since almost any builing trains vills
- Just excellent for Trolling
, very transportational, and are impossible to trace if constantly moving.
So So empires
- Played with them, they good but it takes some time to start generating good food. Can't get more Independistas until level 25 card. Weak Walls
- Literally the only thing is lack of busting through walls and the inability to build them
The hmmmmmm..... Countries... (Depends on difficulty of Country, or just the overall state of it....SO FAR.)
- Not my opinion, but claimed to be difficult for new players
- Weak troops, the whole merchant and architect thing.