This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Library! This forum is for asking questions about modding, and sharing maps, mods, and other creations.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Luciano
Topic Author
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Possible help with AoEO

Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:56 pm

Hey guys!

Some of you may remember me from HG (I'm Elpea). Through an extremely smart team of coders we were able to restore Age of Empires Online back online with a private server. We'd love to be able to add new fan content to it - so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping with that endeavor?

Either way - if you just want to play aoeo feel free to join us at our discord channel: https://discord.gg/pkM2RAm

DayoftheNinja
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Zulu
Steam: DayoftheNinja

Re: Possible help with AoEO

Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:43 pm

Hey Elpea! Tilanus let me know about Project Penelope a little while ago and I've been following the various projects for AoEO ever since. I really enjoyed the original game so this is exciting stuff. I'll be sure to give the game a try and try to see if I can help with whatever you guys are looking for. Great work so far!

Dr Roach
Gaucho
Gaucho

Re: Possible help with AoEO

Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:58 pm

Could you possibly add offline play, against AI? I remember not being able to do that...