This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Library! This forum is for asking questions about modding, and sharing maps, mods, and other creations.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

wunderrabbi[HUN]
Topic Author
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Fully Levelled Home Cities Online Working?

Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:04 pm

In the Wars of Liberty downloads i found a file says: fully levelled home cities. I really need that because I want to explore the mod, but the only question is: does it affects LAN or ESO? Will I get banned for using this? Oh, and where should I move the files after the download complete? In the WoL Bin?

Thanks

AlistairJah
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Bulgarians

Re: Fully Levelled Home Cities Online Working?

Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:33 pm

Hey @Maxyking25, we need help here!

If I recall correctly, leveling up on ESO requires the XPMod, so you will probably need someone else to help you.
Mis band dondrna b at fa so gaga oe ts maay angle lery

Circle of Ossus
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Colombians

Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:32 pm

The homecities in LAN are the same as those in the singleplayer. Many people don't take the time to level their HC in an old game, so you won't get banned. I advice to not play treaty games (they are always discouraged, as wol is not balanced for them) as you will have acces to way more powerful cards than people with a lower level.
Leveling in ESO requires the XP mod. Usually you will need a friend who has the same mod to level up (sometimes I can create homecities with high level in ESO. No idea why it is sometimes). Take note that ESO limits the number of homecities you can have (at least, I think they do).

Another thing: you posted this in the wrong channel. Town Hall/War Academy would've been better.
AI game on patch 1.0.11b (and onwards): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1981
Swiss UA proposal (obsolete?): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=768&p=6612#p6612

Banyana
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Swiss
ESO: Maxy147
Steam: Evil Morty

Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:01 pm

For online leveling you need EXP mod. After reaching a serten point of EXP your new created HC´s will have the same lvl.
So im at 222,359,501 XP, wich allows me to creat LVL 80 civs ( ALLWAYS )

The downloaded HC´s have to go to  " documents/My Games/Wars of Liberty/Savegame "
Smile like a Banyana... Image